Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let’s Get back to it!

Wow … has it been over eight months since I last posted?  Well, I have some catching up to do.  Not too much, though – I haven’t done much.  It’s that old pesky job that gets in the way.

Let’s see – what have I gotten done …

  • Frame painted (pics to come) - I got my frame back from being painted (a long time ago) and it looks awesome.  Clancy did a great job.  If you are in the Atlanta area, he’s a great guy to know (see info below)
  • Dropped off wheels to be blasted at a place called Eco-Clean – seems to be a really nice option for any kind of stripping and media blasting
  • Dropped off springs to be re-arched at a place down in the SW part of town called Springs and Suspension, Inc. – there is some question about the exact measurements I need to give to them to finish the job.  I also need to get some paint to them.

So, I don’t have any pictures to post tonight, but I’ll take some tomorrow and as I pick up those parts. And try to make some progress in finishing my front axle.

1 comment:

  1. Troy, I'm new to this Jeep stuff, but ready for a new challenge[spent the last 3 years rebuilding a 1948 Chris -Craft runabout]
    Your documentation is great! Hope to meet you someday; I'm in Florence SC and you are one of the few enthusiasts I have seen in this general area. asgtoolman godbold69@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete