Monday, January 19, 2009

Springs

Picked up my springs today from Springs and Suspension.  They have been completely taken apart, cleaned, painted, ad re-assembled. Nice guys and they did a great job.  I’ll post pictures of the springs when I get a chance.

 Uploaded - 1\19\09

On another note, I’ve been looking for a couple of seatbelt clips (they male end of the seatbelt buckle) for my BMW so that I can ride around up at the lake without buckling my seatbelt.  So I found this place PULL-A-PART down on the south side of town near the spring place.  Very cool place.  Here are some pics:

Uploaded - 1\19\09-1 Uploaded - 1\19\09-3 Uploaded - 1\19\09-2

Still waiting on my wheels to be ready.  I’ll get them painted and get the tires mounted and balanced when I get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment